Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

My mom always made a big to do about Valentine's Day when we were kids. She taught my sister and I a sweet song when we were young to remember how to spell Valentine. I am sure many of you know it, but for those of you that don't here it is.
V-a-l-e-n-t-i-n-e Valentine
If you will me M-i-n-e
Then I'll be T-h-i-n-e
V-a-l-e-n-t-i-n-e Valentine.
I wish I knew how to add the melody, but I am just not that smart LOL.

(Click on the photo to go to this listing)

For Christmas I ordered a gift for my sister and myself from Gina. She has gorgeous (and affordable) personalized jewelry in her shop. We have received so many compliments on our necklaces. They would be the perfect gift for Mother's Day ( I should have told you about her before Valentine's Day). I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day I am off to work on my doll for Cora's Playground.

*I will be drawing the winner for the fabric giveaway on Monday afternoon. There is still time to enter :) *

No comments: