Thursday, October 2, 2008

So Thoughtful.

I was busy working on a special little Thank you for those that participated in my swap, when Gina asked if she could do some arts n crafts. How could I say no? I handed her a sheet of Shrinky Dink paper, gave her some sharpies, and told her to draw whatever she wanted. She wasted no time getting started. I assumed she was making a little something for her little BFF, but I was wrong. She had drawn our family. She asked if I could make them into a necklace with her. I punched holes in the pictures before we baked them. After taking them out of the toaster oven she said she was making me a bracelet! She choose the colors from her bead stash and I prepared her wire. She is so into patterns right now and pink, blue, purple are her favorite. I made the pictures into dangle charms and she strung them all up. I LOVE it! When she finished she said "Mommy, I should have made this for you for Mother's Day!" I Love her too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous little bracelet. I don't think I would EVER take it off!

audreypawdrey said...

Thank you for putting so much time and effort into this swap for all of us swappers! The bracelet is adorable.

Little Munchkins said...

That is one bracelet you can wear proudly for sure. Gina is such a thoughtful little girl.

Hope said...

I just wanted to thank you for a great swap. I received my fat quarters yesterday and that was so sweet of you to send a suprise. I love the bracelet too. So cute!