Monday, October 27, 2008

I am blessed!

.I have been feeling a little under the weather lately, but the other day I got the most wonderful present in the mail. Jacquie sent me the most adorable mini quilt. I had been secretly loving her little houses she made a while back. I was trying to figure out what I could make using them. I would love to make a large quilt, but I have a million projects started and only a few finished
This little house is so adorable! It matches my Christmas decor beautifully, but I love it so much I am going to keep it out year round. Of course I had to show the back of the quilt too.


Thank you so much Jacquie! I love all of the wonderful things blogging has brought to me. The ideas alone are worth blogging, but the sweet friends made along the way are even more precious! I feel truly blessed by all of the new friends I have made. Thank you all :)

2 comments:

jacquie said...

I'm so glad you like it Gail. I so appreciate all the work you did to organize and pull off the sheet swap. I know it was a bunch of work and I am so excited to be working with the sheets I received.

Little Munchkins said...

That is adorable! I love it too.