Sunday, September 21, 2008

The sort begins!

I have taken a pic of each stack of fat quarters. I am just about ready to divide. I thought I would post a few pics a day of the packages that came in. I have no idea how to use flikr or I would... I am sure it is so simple :)




I have enjoyed this so much! We did have a few people drop out/not respond, but we still ended up with lots of variety! Since starting this swap I have celebrated my sisters birthday, my daughter's birthday, and my own birthday. I should have been keeping track of the countless Dr visits with a sick infant, not to mention Gina's 5 year boosters, which were a huge ordeal! Adler is still fighting off a sinus bug! I will be back tomorrow with more pics :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't remember if you emailed me or not.I hope you got mine!

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I can't wait! I have never done a swap like this before, so I didn't know to put a note with all my contact info in there, but I do see my pieces in the third picture down with the yellow gingham so I know you got them! And if you're wondering who they're connected to, it's me. Have fun sorting!

Bonus Mom said...

Michelle I did get yours, and the additional postage ;)

QuiltedSimple said...

Oh I can't wait to get mine! This was such a fun swap to do! Thanks so much for organizing it!
Kris