Monday, September 1, 2008

The sheets are slowly coming in.

I feel I must apologize for having a swap deadline on a holiday? I did not think of that when I chose the first of September. I was just making sure I did not interfere with Elizabeth's swap per her request. It has been such a busy time. We have 28 swappers and so far only 8 packages have made it to me. I have responded to all of you that have said you are late, I completely understand. It has been very busy all the way around. Also I am getting a list together to email those that have sent theirs in. Sorry I am a new swap hoster, and did not even think of emailing you when I received your packages, I am going to email you today. I will still try to get the Fat Quarters back out by the 15th, assuming that I have received all packages by then. :)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Gail, I am one of the late ones! I was going to make it Saturday but they closed early and I didn't make it. Tomorrow for sure! I did have a question, how did you want the return postage sent? A pre-printed stamp,cash or what? Thanks, I can't seem to see your email! Have a fun holiday!

Bonus Mom said...

Oh that is a great Question! Return postage can be a preprinted label or stamped return evelope.

superstahr said...

AKKK!! I'm one of the late one's. I've been on bed rest for the last two weeks and left my laptop at work so no computer. I just saw your post today. I will get my package in the mail tomorrow. SO SORRY! :(

Anonymous said...

I found a pattern that I plan on using for my FQ from this swap!
http://www.byannie.com/images/wickedly_easy_quilts_patterns.pdf
I am a newbie quilter, just back to sewing after taking 18 years off! so I am all into easy stuff. I thought others may like to check out this pattern. I think it would make a cool vintagy looking quilt from our swapped FQ

Bonus Mom said...

THanks for sharing :) I hope to post lots of links and projects after I sort and mail! I am still waiting on 6 swappers.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAIL ON WED THE 10TH!!!!