Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Husband ;)


It has been brought to my attention that my husband's picture is no where to be found on my blog! How in the world did this happen? LOL This is a photo taken last year on a trip to Disneyworld! I was looking for the right picture of Kerry to put on here and Gina said "How about the picture of me and Daddy on the Pooh ride?" She was right. I love this picture, and the million others we have of them on this ride. I swear we rode the honey pot at least 3 dozen times over the course of the week. I have to say this, Disneyworld truly is the HAPPIEST place on Earth! I was hesitant to take a then 3 year old there, thinking she wouldn't even remember it, but it was so magical and soooooo worth it! I am glad we took Gina before Adler was born. Now we have to start the big SAVE so we can take both of them! If you are even thinking about going DO IT! I don't think Gina knew who the characters were before we went, aside from Cinderella and Buzz lightyear, but afterwards she was Disney brainwashed. We stayed at Disney and ate on a Disney meal plan, so for us that meant Character meals! The Princess breakfast at Cinderella's castle was the best.... Oh I miss DISNEY :) How did a post that was supposed to be about my husband turn into a post about Disney? I guess I better find another more recent photo of him to blog about ;)

No comments: