Friday, February 8, 2008

My First Post

Hello! I am so excited to finally have a blog! I have been "blog stalking" if you will for some time now. I have many blogs that I check almost ritually. I don't have any idea why it took me so long to get started, okay yes I do. I was scared! LOL I had no idea where to begin. My husband has his degree in Information Systems, but he never seemed to have time to help me get started. We have a 4 year old daughter and a 2 month old son. So really neither one of us has much time for anything other than breathing :) I look so forward to posting more and creating tutorials of my many self made projects. I also look forward to meeting many new people (especially those of you I have been stalking ;) ). I am truly excited to share my family and ideas, and also have a way to document everyday life.

1 comment:

afteralldesigns said...

Hi Gail,
This is Susan from After All Designs...you posted a comment on my blog which is so funny, I hadn't even given the address to my family yet! I'm still trying to figure this blogging thing out!
Anyway, I didn't even know if I posted a comment to your comment whether it would get back to you, so I decided to post the comment on your blog! And I subscribed to your blog, or think I did, I'm not sure if I even did that right!
Where are you located? April Cornell does once again have a couple of stores in the US, and has added a web store...I'm so glad, because I think she was the first fabric designer whose work I really followed.
You and I have much in common (including sharing lives with men who know about computers but don't seem to be a lot of help with them..LOL) we must stay in touch. Is your store on line?
Best wishes,
Susan