Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Gina draws the cutest people! On her Valentine for her cousin (and bestest friend) she drew herself holding Baylor's hand. It warms my heart that she has so much love for him.

For Valentine's day went went over to my sister's house and had dinner with her family and my cousin Jenny. Really Jen is my second or third cousin (who knows) but we were raised much closer than that. We drifted apart a little through our college years, but I am so glad she is back in our lives. Our kids LOVE her and her dog, Brooklyn. I really feel like I have 2 sisters instead of one. I always have someone to run to Target with LOL!
I really have a lot of things to get accomplished today so with Gina off at her Oma and Opa's house I need to go get to work. I will post what I have been up to soon... many changes at our house :)

1 comment:

dockertee said...

Awwww...You're the best! Thanks so much! And....I FINALLY feel like I have sisters too! YEA!!! : )