Thursday, January 22, 2009

Save Handmade Swap

Bird and Little Bird is hosting a Save Handmade Swap. While there is still time to sign up, I have already received my swap package! Olivia is my swap partner and she is super quick. I think two days after I received her as my partner we got a package in the mail. Here are the lovely things she sent.
A gorgeous Pink and Brown apron for Gina (she let Gina pick an apron from her Etsy shop).

And these adorable bean bags. The front of the bags have the number sewn on them and the back has the same number of dots sewn on them. These bags have played with like crazy!!! Thank you so much Olivia! I have the fabric selected and ironed, ready to be sewn into my swap goodies.

2 comments:

Little Munchkins said...

Lucky you! The apron and bean bags are so adorable.

Olivia said...

I'm glad they like them!