Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Birthday Gift


I found these adorable black and white polka dot flowers at Michael's and knew I had to make a wreath for my mom! She is redoing her color scheme on the outside of her house to my favorite color combo. I just sprayed a grapevine wreath with Krylon, ocean breeze. I used a blank wooden disc from Michael's and painted her initial on it. A little foofing with some red flowers I had on hand and voila! I am pretty fond of it! She reworked it a little after I gave it to her, because she is crafty like that LOL!

*displayed on my front door in these photos! my mom's house is much fancier ;)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Love this! Might try to make one that is similar.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I wanted to let you know that a FB user is trying to pass off your awesome creation as her own. http://www.facebook.com/T.K.Boutique

:(

Hank hendricks said...

Where did you get the polka dot flower?

gift pakistan

florist said...

They are so beautiful. You just cannot miss them