Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Simple Easter Wreath.



The weather is finally beautiful where I live. It may not last, so while it is here we are soaking it up. I let Adler play outside yesterday while I made this wreath on the front porch. It was so simple. Adler even helped by handing which egg he thought should go on next!I used an 18" grapevine wreath, a pack of 48 regular sized plastic Target eggs, and one 6 pack of Jumbo Target eggs. With my trusty glue gun we were done in no time! The whole project cost less than 6 dollars!!! Not a bad little front door statement. What do you all think?

3 comments:

barbara said...

It's the perfect touch on your door. That sunshine's looking good, too!

Ashley said...

oooh! I love it! So cute! I love the bright colored eggs!

Saucy said...

Target eggs are the BOMB! You can use them for so much, and I had never thought of this. Perfect for outdoors, and so inexpensive, you're not going to worry about it. Smart gal.