Monday, March 15, 2010

Eggstra Fun Egg Swap

I mailed my goodies for Shara's Eggstra Fun Egg Swap. If you are participating and want to be surprised by what I am sending, please stop reading now! This is your SPOILER WARNING!!! If you are like Sarah and hate to be surprised, by all means read on :)
I packaged all of my babies carefully in their eggs!They were so excited to be sent off to their new homes.I was so sad to see them go. If you did not get a chance to participate, Shara will be giving away one of my little chicks along with some other swap goodies once the swap is over. Just check her blog out, she will add more details about the give a way soon! (I used a Melly & Me pattern for the sweet chicks)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

these are sooo cute! What a great idea!

Mistea said...

Hey those chicks are super cute - lucky swappers getting their own little chicken and egg.

Shara said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! Cute! My mail lady is going to hate me - geting all these boxes this week! Thanks for including an extra chickie for the giveaway. I appreciate it (and so will the winner!)

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

They are so cute! My kids loved it!

I hope mine made it okay (the wrapped egg with the bird on top), I didnt even think about wrapping them individually!