Monday, June 22, 2009

New Pattern Maker

I am thrilled to announce that Gina is the next up and coming Softie pattern maker :) Sometime around Easter I was looking for the perfect Bunny pattern and came across this one at mmmcrafts . Gina happened to be looking over my shoulder and fell in love with the bunny.
She asked me to buy the pattern and I replied with, "we will see, it might be too expensive". I left it at that and completely forgot about it. Well turns out she never forgot (gotta love a 5 year old)! She came to me last week with the above pattern and said, "Mommy I drew you a Bunny pattern because the other one was too expensive". Melted my heart! I asked her which bunny and she told me the one with the diaper "I just can't stop thinking about it". Well needless to say I got right on line and purchased the pattern .

I surprised her with this little guy this weekend! Not my favorite colors, but they are hers. She was super excited! It's name is Buttons!


8 comments:

Larissa Holland said...

Hey there, this is the most precious story! The pictures of the patterns are priceless, I had to call my mom over to look at them. She has a bright future. Thanks very much for the purchase, and Buttons is completely charming. What a sweet mommy you are, but yeah, how could you do anything else, really? ha! She is a girl who knows what she likes!

Anonymous said...

Hi ya,

I've stumbled across your blog because you won the Melly and Me book - lucky thing - but I LOVE your blog. Have book marked you, thanks for sharing.

Little Munchkins said...

That is so cute! How adorable is that diaper?

If my daughter did that, I would have probably bought the pattern too :)

jess said...

What a bright little girl! Her artwork is wonderful! And your bunny skills are fabulous, dahling.

Anonymous said...

I GUESS EVERY BUNNY CAN'T BE NAMED CHUCKIE!

barbara said...

That is one sweet bunny, and an even sweeter story.

Michelle said...

You Absolutely had no choice but to get the pattern and get busy. So sweet!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Love the bunny!