Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Quality Time

Gina loves to climb (by climb I mean I lift her in) into Adler's bed in the morning. They share a special few moments while I get Adler's bottle ready. I adore the peaceful sibling conversations they have now. I know once he can really talk they will probably be explosive conversations ;) ! I have finally mailed out ALL of my swaps! Also I need to send a Big Thank You to Julie! She made my little one's day by sending a few purple goodies our way (The sparkly button was a huge hit)! Thank you for your thoughtfulness.

4 comments:

Little Munchkins said...

Aww, very cute! My kids did that sometimes too but they end up jumping in the cot more than anything else.

Sandra Lundy said...

So sweet...this reminds me of my two girls. Emma would get into Claire's bed every morning and lie next to her and talk quietly to her...I really loved those moments. And, I miss them, almost desperately, now. (I've been detecting a bit of baby fever lately ;)

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I remember my boys doing that when they were little, it was so cute.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am so far behind on my blog reading! Fun catching up with your little guys. Enjoy those loving conversations now ... they don't occur between 14- and 17-year-old siblings, trust me!